What's your Favorite Food?

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Animation Outtakes

So I'm doing a new project in my class: Animation. First I should start off by describing my new teammates: Rafael, Aedan, and Iris. I'm really happy with my teammates and I feel like we will all work well with each other.  Rafael (Raf), is always joking around, but tries his hardest when it comes to work that matters. Aedan is super nice and fun to work with. Iris is very intelligent and works very hard to get things done. Together, I think we make a great team.

Stop motion is a technique where you would have to take a picture of something, move it a little, then take another picture. This would, when played out, create the impression of movement towards the object. You would keep doing this until you're done with the animation. A .GIF is a series of images animated by moving the object little by little on the computer and lasts shortly.

For our story, we're doing a surprise party that my old friends threw me when I moved away. This idea shows that you shouldn't give up and forget the people you care about, as my story shows me still keeping in touch with them. This might be kind of tough, but it'll definitely be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment