What's your Favorite Food?

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Experiment

A couple of days ago, our GT teacher, Mr. Sanderl decided to let us explore Photoshop and make our own creation. The catch was that he couldn't help out at all. I was excited and my imagination was flowing until I actually opened Photoshop and realized that I had no clue what I was doing. I have only been on Photoshop for literally five minutes before, and that was about a year ago.

My Photoshop picture contains a cat riding a unicorn that breathes fire and shoots lasers while coming out of a rainbow lightning storm. Your argument is irrelevant. There are majestic birds flying through the air and a self-drawn waterfall on a mountain. I also added fireworks and cloud bunnies. Along with the beauty of the picture, I added an inspirational message: Believe in Yourself. 


I decided I wanted to do something completely random yet beautiful. So why not get a picture of a bright blue sky and the sun and put... a cat riding a unicorn that shoots lasers and breaths fire? I loved the idea and decided to put my Photoshop skills to the test and create my most beautiful creation ever. I named it... Something Beautiful.


1 comment: