What's your Favorite Food?

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hiki No Behind the Scenes


Our first real group project in G.T. was making an interesting news story for Hiki NO news. So I got my friends Maya, Leila, and Cherish together and thought of a news story for Hiki NO. Our news story is about the biomass plant on Kauai near Koloa. It's going very well so far. I have a very strong feeling that we are going to do great on this already.

We have interviewed people and got some of our B-Roll finished. I feel like I can help me team by helping with the camera, or maybe my friends could help me out with editing because I'm new to filming and editing.  When the camera isn't rolling, my team could get to know the person we're interviewing a bit more and make aquatints with him. We could also be setting up the camera and looking for good B-Roll opportunities. My team actually trusted me with taking a camera and tripod home! I'm basically a professional *Flips Hair*

The first picture shows Maya, Leila, and I joking before our possible interviewee picked up the phone. The second photo was of the three of us at the biomass plant itself taking B-Roll. I had a lot of fun at the plant. We even got to put on gear like hardhats, safety glasses, and vests! The biomass workers should basically just hire us right there on the spot. *Flips Hair once again* 


No comments:

Post a Comment