What's your Favorite Food?

Monday, November 24, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?

*Sigh* Okay guys... I'm going to be honest with you. When the question, "Are you proactive or a procrastinator?" came up, I knew instantly what I was: I can be such a procrastinator it's not even funny. I even start off my day with a little procrastination: I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. I mean, at times I can definitely be proactive and get things done when they're supposed to be done, but that can be pretty rare. I procrastinate all the time...

Now when I am actually proactive, I work the hardest I can ever work. I can work through the night without sleeping, which I have done multiple times. But once I get all that I need to get done, I have so much free time that I know it was totally worth it. I would usually spend that free time doing useless things like play video games or watch the next episode of a series I'm watching. But the outcome is always this: The harder and longer I work, the more free time I get.

To get more of this beautiful free time, I definitely need to be more proactive. For me to do this, I suppose that I could NOT hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. In times that I feel like procrastinating, I think about the free time that is rewarded to get me motivated to do what I need to do. This would insure that I wake up early and get things done for once! But of course, I would make room for just a little procrastination ;).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment