What's your Favorite Food?

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lessons Learned

The most interesting thing about our Hiki NO project would have to be when we went to our first interview and our interviewee showed us around the plant. It was amazing to put on the hardhats, florescent vests, and safety glasses and to be right there in the action. There were some problems that we came across in our project too.

The biggest problem that I can recall is when we had two interviews to do on Saturday, and all the cameras and mic. packs were reserved for the weekend. At first, we all had a mini panic attack, but Maya came to the rescue by asking her dad if we could borrow his camera. I think I can speak for everyone on our team when I say Maya saved us on that one.

When we interviewed the top engineer, Mario, he gave us so much information to put in our project and we're very grateful for that. When we interviewed him, he not only had enough information for our project, but I learned so much more on our project when I thought I already knew quite a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment